whew! waiting for a break in the horniness, could barely get out the front door this morning. can’t seem to get my mind off it! read a couple books, looked at television — nothin helps! must be somethin in the air! well, have yourself a good one! my best to the family! *whistles*
The episode between all the super-episodes of Chainsawsuit: The big 5-1; a normal episode for a couple of normal guys who publish esoteric comedy on the ‘nets (internet[s]).
- Kris and Mikey talk reality TV as only they can: by making it a competish.
- Kris shows his charitable side.
- Mikey fawns over Hannibal some more because somebody put a bird on it.
- A super-special sneak preview of this television off-season’s greatest new police procedural.
If you wanna help us out, don’t forget to hop on over to iTunes and rate/review our show HERE. This helps increase our reach so that Chainsawsuit can become the 14th most-listened to comedy podcast east of the west bank of the Mississippi (the coveted ‘in-river’ podcast demographic).
A milestone. A legend. An anniversary. A podcast.
The Chainsawsuit show turns 50 with a show recorded with an audience of over 600 people. There’s almost too much show to contain, but we contained it even though the PKE readings were off the charts.
- Kris and Mikey discuss the multitude of other shows that almost made them miss PAX East this year
- We choose topics live with a studio audience you can almost hear, kinda, well … maybe a little bit
- Sponsored by Heinz
- Correction: It’s not sponsored in any way by Heinz