you open your burger carton. there are just crumbs, and a paper slip with an insignia that says “transportation security administration.” the slip has obviously been used as a napkin.
This weekend, Mikey went to San Diego Comic Con. But guess who didn’t not go? If you guessed Kris, this might be the start of your hot streak! In a surprise twist, Kris also went to SDCC – and nobody knows like Kris and Mikey that it wouldn’t be a real San Diego without:
- Exclusive celebrity interviews including Chris Pratt from Guardians of the Galaxy, Adam Savage from MythBusters, Chris Hemsworth from Thor, and a cavalcade of other huge and hot gets
- All-new celebrity quizzes! How do you match up?
- Tons of insider San Diego comics news from the Chainsawsuit satellite event in San Diego’s beautiful Gaslamp District — if you missed it, you missed out!
Let the boys bring the show to you in this must-listen, can’t-not-listen episode. START LISTENING
Dust off your dancing shoes because there’s actually no new music from us in this episode; we just agreed that your dancing shoes are getting musty.
In this, our 65th adventure together, we brought the JUICE.
- There’s talk about Mikey’s new run on the Borderlands comic, and the first issue “The Fall of Fyrestone #1″ is out. A lot of effort was extended to get the book to the highest rated Kindle comic on Amazon. If you want to help get it there, PICK IT UP!
- Kris must endure what it’s like to take a quiz where each question is a perplexing grenade of sadness BECAUSE THIS IS HOW IT FEELS, KRIS.
- Nancy Grace!
- Region Con – the number ONE new convention that may possibly happen, maybe.
- We choose YOUR topics.
- AND MORE!
As always, subscribe to us on iTunes and chat with us in the comments about the show. We love hearing what you have to say.